Sunday, January 6, 2008

Many Thanks


I just want to take a moment to thank you all for the thoughts, prayers, words of encouragement and comments (I love reading them).

At a time like these, I need all the strength I can get. It's funny how you go through life thinking "I'm a strong person, I can do this by myself," and then you get smacked in the face with something somewhat serious and life changing. It is then when you take a moment to truly thank God for all that you have and start to appreciate the simpilist things in life. You become more aware of the people that really care and even more grateful for the friendships created.
Just in case it has been a while since seeing my family, I am posting some pictures of my kids, McCabe 11 months and Jacinda 3 years and that really handsome guy is my husband Tim. It is amazing how much they make life worth living.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a handsome pair of boys. I really enjoyed the photo of Jacinda. The roller are adorable, but I absolutely love her expression! She is just squeezing the stuffing out of her daddy!


"Love it!"~to quote Wheezy from Dragon Tales.

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of "Mr's" McCabe!! We all love you very much!

Luis, Merry & family said...

I miss you! It is hard to hear that someone you admire so much has to go through something so difficult. You are superwoman! You have always conquered everything you have set your mind to. You will conquer this too! We will continue to pray for you and your family. I know you have a great support system to rely on. We love you so much!

Merry & the boys

Nicole said...

OK Sasha I finally figured it out!!! I love the rollers in Jaciendas hair!!! Your kids are so sweet. McCabe is such a little lovebug and is so full of happiness. We love you guys and are here for you. Nicole