Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's Chemo Time

I am sitting in a nice plush green recliner waiting for my blood work results. The nurse is walking over to me with saline and anti-nausea meds. I am now hooked up with junk running through my port. I am really proud that I did not pass out earlier when the nurse was putting the needle in my port. I am really feeling tough (look out world!!).

This is a monumental day. I will get a glimpse of how the chemo will affect me and how my state of being will be. I want to take a moment to thank all of you for the meals and the wonderful comments you have posted. I have some more wig pictures to show, but that will happen once I get home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate getting poked...you are so strong...hey nice plush recliner sounds nice. Hope your not to sick today. My thoughts and prayers are with you constantly.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! 1 Corinthians 1:3-4. Joan