Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday, April 30, 2008


My husband really knows how to cheer up my spirits. Yesterday I was feeling antsy about chemo. It has gotten to the point where I need to take a lorazepam before leaving the house and another right before the meds are injected. However, last night Tim showed me this video that had me rolling with laughter. I wanted to share it with all of you along with the tip of the day. The tip is not to look at the sky with an open mouth. Now watch the clip. http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/1201436323/Local_Bird_Infestation

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was freakin hilarious and i think i may have wet myself laughing so hard that was classic reporting...truly action news! Thanks Sasha!

Anonymous said...

You and your dirty mouth, squish! That way to funny! It was clasic!!!!