Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

YES! YES! and YES! I get my last treatment tomorrow. I am so happy. Yes I am already anticipating the yucky side-effects but this is it. I am assuming that radiation is a must but I won’t get that confirmation until the middle of May.

Can I just say that I love my kids. They crack me up. For instance, the other night Jacinda was telling me that she is not tired. No matter how much she begged and whined she was not changing my mind. Well during family prayer, she fell asleep. Tim and I looked at each other and just started laughing. It was so funny. Then today Jacinda is carting around 2 barbies (she claims that they are her “babies.”). She is sitting next to me as I am changing McCabe’s diaper and says, “my babies are cold.” The next thing I know, she has a pair of McCabe’s pants wrapped around her barbies. She has deemed McCabe’s pants as a sleeping bag for her barbies. Once again I just started laughing. I love her imagination and sweetness to take such good care of her “babies.”







4 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Sasha! It's Katie, the other girl with cancer from Longview. :) I just wanted to wish you good luck at your LAST chemo tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you! I'm so happy you're done! Radiation will be easy compared to all of this stuff! Take care...and congrats again on being finished!

Unknown said...

She learned how to take care of her babies from watching you!
My dad's post-chemo trick (I think) is to have Tapie cover his classes while he sleeps for a week. The two small children thing . . .wow. Good luck!

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

Kids really are the cutest aren't they! Good luck on your last treatment. We will all be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo!! You are almost done!! You're amazing and I love ya!!
~Virginia