Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First let me say, "happy birthday Mimi." (She is my sister.) I am having a good beginning of the week. Natalie, my other sister is a big help watching the kids and cleaning the house. Tim is taking me to a show in Seattle on Thursday. I am really excited because they serve a 5 course meal and do a show.

Now the real reason for posting today's blog is to share this good laugh. Check out this blog http://listoftheday.blogspot.com/2007/09/great-olan-mills-photos.html I guarantee you will have a smile on your face.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh! I resemble that! Joan

Nicole said...

Thanks for the good laugh. We sure needed one!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sasha, Thanks for visiting my blog! Please send me an email so I can chat with you more (just use any email address on the contact page from my web site www.CancerRD.com - it will reach me!). :-) Diana Dyer

Marisa May said...

Love it. Thanks for sharing! I hope to see you at church tomorrow.

NW Varneys said...

How was the show? It was good to see you yesterday! Your last treatment is almost behind you! Woohoo!