Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday, March 30, 2008


This past weekend was good. Tim and I went to Seattle while the kids stayed at uncle Doug's house. We had a great time shopping and eating at different places. We met a very nice couple while eating dinner at Lola's. We ended up talking to them (Mary and Bob) for about 2 hours. It was amazing how much we thought alike even though they were 30 to 40 years our senior. I had minimal chemo side effects during the weekend. The only time I hurt was after over eating at the cheese cake factory (but the food was sooo good it was worth it).

My next chemo is Wednesday, April 2nd. After this treatment I have 2 more to go (yeah!!). I have enjoyed reading all of your suggestions and comments for uplifting my spirits. There were lots of good ideas that I am using.

I was able to attend church today. I enjoyed seeing my friends and having them ask how I was doing. My ward takes very good care of me and my family. I can never thank them enough however, I will always be grateful for their time and compassion spent on me.

4 comments:

The Glenn Fam said...

We are so glad to have you in our ward. We love you guys so much! I really enjoyed your testimony in RS on sunday, I don't think there was a dry eye in the house. You're almost done with chemo - Hurray! Tillie is home for spring break this week so if you need her to come over and entertain the kids let me know.

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

I am so glad you guys were able to have some alone time. You guys are such a cute couple. I love seeing your pictures with all your "new" hairdoos. They all look so good on you....what am I saying you look good no matter what hairdoo you have! You are such an amazing person.

Jill said...

No one feels good after eating at Cheesecake Factory! Thanks for keeping us updated; we are glad to hear things are going well. Love the variety of hairdos...you look great in all of them!

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting us come over on Tues. it was lots of fun and so nice to be around you and the kids...I enjoy your spirit so much and so excited for you and your last days with chemo.Stay Strong!