Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wednesday March 12, 2008


So I am feeling better, however, I still have a few days of stomach pain (side effect of chemo...surprise!!). This pain keeps me up until early in the morning. Last night I did not go to sleep until 3:30 a.m. It gets very frustrating having super long days. When I don’t get a lot of sleep (or get interrupted in my sleep) I am mega cranky. The doctor prescribes me vicadin, but that makes me feel awful. So I do everything possible to relax before popping a pill.

McCabe was Mr. Grumpers this week. He had a double ear infection, however, once on anti-biotics he has returned to his cheery old self. Jacinda has been very helpful. She has taken on the 2nd mommy role. She will get diapers for me and help feed McCabe. It is really great except when it comes to disciplining. Then she becomes ugly with yelling.

My PET scan is scheduled for Monday March 17th and then my next treatment is the 19th so stay posted because the results will be known Wednesday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

march 17th??? the day of the irish??? all that luck (and prayer) headed your way will surely pay off! maybe even wear a sprig of green for good measure? i don't suppose it hurts that you look darn good in green to top it off :)

~praying for the best~

The Glenn Fam said...

How can you resist a face like that! He is such a little cherub. (But a killer on the arms!) Praying for the best on monday :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the results of the pet scan. I am glad Mr's is feeling better.

Leslie said...

let us know the results of the scan. i hope all is going well.
cute little boy. glad you have a little helper around the house. :)