Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday, February 16, 2009



This past week contained Valentine’s day. We celebrated it a day early. It was so nice to be unconventional. The kids were dropped off at the sitter’s house while Tim and I walked around Lake Sacajewea. It was a bit chilly (43 degrees) but we dressed warm. It was nice to have a break from the kids but all we did was talk about them as we walked the lake. What can I say they are the majority of my life right now.

Saturday we took family pictures. That was an adventure that only comes once a year for a good reason. We had planned to take two sets of pictures, one in formal attire and the other in jeans. We only got the set of pictures in formal attire. It was too difficult controlling McCabe. We had to bribe him and if you look close enough in some of the pictures he has a lollipop. After an hour in a half of battling McCabe, we decided to look at the pictures and they passed our approval.

Today was an off day for me. The kid’s nagging wore me down. They always needed me at the same time for different reasons. As the work day drew to an end, I thought “success” because there was not one blow up between myself and the children during the day. But I knew something was awry when Tim informed me that I put my pears on the rice and nearly put the beef stroganoff on my cottage cheese. I was so occupied dishing up the kid’s plate that when it came to my own I was not thinking. I got a good laugh…there is always a first for everyone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rice and pears...cottage cheese and stroganoff, it all goes to the same place right. I know how you feel when your just about to the point of exhaustion and do silly things you wouldn't normally do. You guys look gorgeous in your fam pics though..lollipops are wonderful things!

Unknown said...

Sasha, I love your hair short and curly. You have a darling family. How did you get invovled shoting deli commercials? Did you get to taste test too?

RODMAN said...

Your such a perfect couple in that picture my friend,mind is it still working your e-mail ad at nextel,rodman