Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I have few moments to post an update. I am finished with radiation (thank goodness) and getting over the burned throat. It hurts so badly to swallow. The doctor prescribed some lidocaine with an anti-acid mixture. It is horribly disgusting. I just muddle through eating. It takes me twice as long as the rest of the family (oh well). Now that radiation is over, I am so tired. I guess my body is trying to recover from 4 weeks of *&^%.

On the brighter side of things, my hair is coming in nicely and I will be going to Utah in a few weeks. I am very excited to take a vacation and have a change of scenery. I hope you all have a good 4th of July.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Let us know when you are in town Sasha...we would love to host a reunion with Kate, Natalie, etc... JuLene even mentioned she might be coming into town soon as well. Let us know if you have time :) brookeholman2@yahoo.com Take care!

Marisa May said...

I'm so glad you are done! Yeaaaaa! I hope you have a fun trip to Utah.