Thursday, February 14, 2008

We are Back

Disneyland was a blast!! I over did it. Monday was Disneyland, Tuesday was California adventure, and Wednesday was the Hospital. I had a fever and had to make sure that my white blood cell count was high enough to fight the infection. After 4.5 hours in the hospital all was well and I was released.

I have not been feeling really well. At the moment my stomach really hurts. I had my second chemo treatment on Sunday. All I wanted to do for the next 3 days was sleep (and I pretty much did). My hair is falling out. So I got it shaved. I look like a 15 year old boy. It is really not my style, nevertheless, Tim says I can really pull off the look. Tim also got his head shaved in support of me. We asked Jacinda if she wanted her head shaved also and she said, "no."

I want to thank you for the contributions to the medical fund account. That is helping out a lot especially with the unintentional hospital visits. God Bless

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am waiting to see more pictures of you in the wig that I purchased for you.... I am VERY proud of myself for finding you that wig...All I can say is I love the Swap meets!!!!!

Marisa May said...

Glad you had fun at Disneyland! I have a book and some DVD's that my mom sent me to give to you. I know, I've talked to you about my mom and she's a bit of a quack, but it can't hurt to inform yourself about all options, right? I'll give them to Tim on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

At least you guys got to have some fun before the need for the hospital. *grin* Hang in there! I think you're still beautiful even if you are bald!!~Virginia

Anonymous said...

We're glad to hear you guys had fun in Disneyland and that's awesome that tim got his head shaved too. I'd like to see some pictures!!! Again, please let us know how friends several states away can help (not just financially - that's letting us off the hook too easy).
---- Travis and Lacey

Kelli said...

Another one! I didn't let my hair all fall out on it's own either. I shaved it a few days after my second treatment. :o)