Sunday, February 24, 2008

Frustration


I want to tell all thanks for the wonderful surprise. When I arrived home from chemo on Wednesday there were meals and a clean house. That made my whole day. Mimi, my sister, went home today. It was so nice having her (I am really going to miss having a maid). Jacinda loved having her because Mimi was so enthusiastic and up beat. I currently lay in bed. I am in a lot of pain. My back and bones hurt. I don't know how people do this, but they get through it somehow.

Your comments have been great. I am glad to see that some of you are paying more attention to lumps and bumps on your body. Thanks for the love and hugs you send it helps knowing there is a wealth of support headed my way.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to have to come snag your kids for the day. I know its not easy to ask for help, but we all want so bad to help you. Please call if you need anything!! Even if you think the request is silly. (grin) We love you!!! Hang in there!!
~Virginia

Lacey said...

Sasha, so sorry to hear that you are having a hard time with the chemo treatments. Like I have said before I wish we were closer and I would love to take your kids for a while. Hang in there. By they way, you can totally pull off the shaved head look! Love you guys!

Marisa May said...

Hang in there! I know you will emerge a stronger person.

Leslie said...

because you are beautiful... hair or no hair... you still at beautiful. i have always wondered what i would look like with a shaved head, now i am tempted to try it. :) love you sasha.

Unknown said...

Bald is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I have assembled a canvas bag of a variety of videos and dvds. Tim can call when it is okay for us to bring them over. Good to see you today. Joan