Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sunday, January 15, 2017

      Not too much happened this past week.  Tim and I went on a date Saturday night.  We went to the Macaroni Grill but he wait was 40 minutes.  We decided to go elsewhere.  Down the street was Mimi's Cafe.  It had been a while since eating there.  In short, we were very disappointed.  They had changed their menu.  They did not have the quiche Lorraine when I ordered it.  The salad came out drenched in dressing when I asked for it on the side and Tim's burger had crispy toast that broke when you touched it.  The cheese was also not melted was somewhat cold on his patty.  However, the spinach artichoke dip was delicious.  The service was nice.  They were kind and picked up the tab because of all the mishaps.  I thought that was really kind.
     Jacinda was working on an assignment this past week.  She had to ask ten questions to get to know each one in the family better.  One of the questions she asked me is, "what are your hobbies or likes?"  I told her, "I like to sing, play piano, look at the stock market, try new recipes, puzzles, and learn about nutrition."  After that good size list, she has the gall to say, "I think you also like to clean because you are always cleaning."  That gave me a good laugh.  I am always cleaning because the kids don't pick up after themselves.  "Oh sweet mysteries of life."

No comments: