Sunday, January 1, 2017

Sunday, January 1, 2017

     Happy New Year!  A new day and a new year.  I don't have many goals planned.  I just plan on being a mom and a helper to my children and a good wife to my husband.  We celebrated the new year with an Australian meal.  We had some cheddar dampers (biscuits), anzac biscuits (cookies), tim tams (chocolate cookies), and rissoles (beef patties).  That was our country for 2016.  In 2015 it was Israel and in 2014 it was the Philippines.
      Christmas was spent in Texas with the Stubbs.  We had a lot of fun.  We watched "Sing" and went to the Heard Museum.  We also spent a lot of time outdoors fishing or going on walks.  The temperature was in the eighties.  In Utah, the temperature was in the twenties.  We had lots of cousins/nieces visit and we were able to do a temple trip and perform baptisms for the dead.  Amy, Lizzie, and Sydney saw James Roday (Shawn Spencer from Psych) at the airport.  We even got to see my older sister and her family.
     I really loved watching the kids play.  They were so kind to each other.  I don't recall any fighting.  It was hard to say goodbye's but the memories will last for a life time.  I love good relationships.


No comments: