Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sunday, November 27, 2016

     I like Thanksgiving because we are blessed to have a healthy and happy family.  We had the opportunity to spend the holiday in Las Vegas with other family members.  I was able to see my sisters Roxanne, Mimi, and Tarra.  We had Thanksgiving at the Suncoast buffet.  I enjoyed a big salad with mashed potatoes and gravy along with a few a bites of many desserts.  We also enjoyed some swimming and watched the movie "Moana."  It was a cute movie.  I really like the music.  It gets stuck into my head....."Shiny" and "You're Welcome."  Every so often our family just starts singing random lines from these songs.  Xadia gets upset for some reason when these songs are sung.  She covers her ears and starts to whine.  

 
      Teagan made a turkey hat and a beaded necklace at pre-school.  He was so excited to show me.  I had to take a picture to capture his enthusiasm and fine art work.


No comments: