Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday, October 23, 2016

                I was able to go to my high school reunion on Oct. 15th.  It was outstanding.  So many great people.  Everyone was so nice and easy to talk to.  I had the great opportunity to take lots of pictures and make a movie.  I tried really hard to pictures of everyone.  My fellow Vikings have turned out to be amazing people.  I just loved the evening.  I was so busy talking and taking pictures that I did not get to eat dinner and I lost my voice the next day.  In the end, it was all worth it.

                Jacinda is exceling in school.  She got a 100% on her spelling test.  I am so proud of her.  She is going to do great things in life.  At the moment, she likes Studio C, Minecraft, and listening to audio books.  She recently signed up for the school choir and I think she is planning to do the school play.
                McCabe is doing great in school.  He does well in whatever he tries.  He recently earned his black belt in tae kwon do.  He loves fishing, the book series “Diary of a Wimpy Kid,” and treats.  He asks me every day after school if he could get a treat from the freezer.  McCabe is also doing a great job helping on our “project” trailer.  Yesterday he helped with the roof, sanding the cabinets, and vacuuming the inside.  We have a lot of work ahead but we are getting a good start.
                Xadia loves first grade.  She is reading and helping a lot in the classroom.  I like to see her when I take Teagan to school.  It is also fun to eat lunch with her.  Xadia likes Minecraft, Roblox, and coloring.   She is a great helper at home.  When I ask her to do a chore, she is willing to help.  She is also starting piano. 
                Teagan is my buddy.  We spend a lot of time together.  He goes to pre-school twice a week.  He likes to bring the letter of the week to school.  When he does not participate, he gets very angry.  Last week I did not have him take anything for the letter ‘E’ and he gave me an earful of crying.  Teagan likes his kindle, Sheriff Callie’s Wild West, and reading “The Kissing Hand” and “My Little T book.”

                We have a lot of fun together.  I love my kids and enjoy being their momma.

No comments: