Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Feb. 29th was birthday tables for February's birthday children at school.  McCabe wanted to have some Little Caesar pizza and crazy bread.  So happy birthday McCabe.  I hope you enjoyed your lunch with your family and J.D.  We loved visiting you. 

 The first week of March is when the school celebrates Dr. Seuss.  Teagan made a cat in the hat hat.  He refused to put it on his head.  So I had him pose with the hat.  That white line in his mouth is from a lollipop.  He was most excited for that piece of candy.

This little note makes me giggle in the best way.  Our family likes to watch veggie tales.  There is a song about a belly button that get stuck in our childrens' heads.  As I walked by the counter one evening, I saw that McCabe had written on some paper.  When I read the words I had to take a picture.  The words say, "Baby, I know your eyes see rite thro mine and...." These are part of the words to the belly button song.  He is awesome.  I have included the video of the song below.  Enjoy!



No comments: