Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday, February 28, 2016

February has come to an end and it has been a fast month.  Currently Jacinda is sick and my heart breaks seeing her vomit and so miserable.  Tomorrow we go to the doctors.  It has been two days and she is still not getting better.  I am going to do all I can to help her get better.
I am so proud of Jacinda and her spelling.  She did so great on this past test.  We spent about two hours studying during the week and it paid off.  I finally found a way where she can remember the words.  She needs to apply them to a picture.  She is a visual learner just like her momma.  We are also getting ready for Fiddler on the Roof.  Jacinda is in the school play and it has been so fun to watch her excitement fly.  I got the opportunity to make the wedding veil and sew three jackets that look like something Abraham Lincoln would wear.  I am very excited to see the play.
McCabe is hard at play.  He likes to play with his friends J.D. and Caden.  He just had a sleep over with J.D. and he was busted staying up late playing the X-box.  McCabe loves his electronics.  He also learned about the importance of completing a book report before playing with friends.  I love using homework as leverage for fun things.
Xadia is doing so well with her sight words.  She still has some trouble with “want, what, and this,” but she gets the other 20 sight words just fine.  She is doing well at reading and this summer we will continue to work on it.  Xadia loves to play Roblox and Minecraft.  She does tae kwon do and complains every time I tell her to put on her uniform because she wants to stay home and play on her computer.  However, after tae kwon do she is all smiles and so happy she went. 
Teagan is getting to be such a big boy.  At the moment he is sitting next to me watching the news.  He is not sleepy because he had a 2.5 hour nap today at church.  I asked him what I should type in my blog about him and he said, “McDonalds get a shake.  Build a sand castle.  Go camping at the beach with Soli, Lance, and Kade.”  These are things that he wants to do.  Teagan is enjoying pre-school.  Each week the school highlights a letter of the week.  We like to talk about the letter and come up with things to bring to show the class.  This week is the letter ‘R.’  He wants to bring a rainbow or a race car.  I love how cute he is.  He gets very excited over small things and his eyebrow nearly fall off his forehead.

As far as Tim and I go, we are just getting old.  It is 9:30 pm and we are ready to go to sleep.

No comments: