Monday, March 28, 2016

Monday, March 28, 2016

      I love that spring is here.  We are having weird weather.  One day it will be warm and sunny in the fifties and then the next day we get snow.  The snow is gone in 2 days but it is such a tease.  It is common for Utah to receive its last snow fall around April 8th.  Knowing this I won't get my hopes up for beautiful weather.
      The kids are out on spring break.  Saturday and Sunday was beautiful weather and we enjoyed it.  We went to the Johnson's house for the Egg Olympics and Sunday we took a family bike ride.  I am so impressed with Xadia.  She learned how to ride a bike within minutes.  I did not have enough time to put the banana bread in the oven and she came running in and said, "I did it.  Come watch me."  Sure enough she was riding without training wheels.  We took a family bike ride on the Onion Parkway Trail.  It was so much fun.

Movie from the Egg Olympics

No comments: