Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Last week Jacinda took a dance class from the Bountiful High Mandonelles. She got to perform during the half time of the football game. It was so cute. She wore her costume and had a great time dancing. I was filming it and kept laughing because her hat kept falling over her eyes and she could not move it because she was holding hands with the other dancers. She tried diligently to move it. Over all it was a cute performance and very entertaining.


I had to take a picture of Jacinda sleeping with all her stuffed animals at her side. She claims that they are her "babies" and puts them to bed when it is time for her to go to sleep. Too precious!


My cute kids after a night of trick or treating.

Lots on fun on Halloween! Yes it was a down pour of rain and our sacrifice resulted in lots of candy. Today, McCabe wanted to hand out his candy to his friends. He took some to church for his class and visited Carly Christiansen home to give her a treat. Every time I turn around Jacinda and McCabe are eating some sort of treat. I had to put down my foot because Jacinda would not eat her dinner. She begged me for a Kit Kat but I kept telling her “no.” Finally she said, “I want to eat my dinner. Let me eat my dinner.” Wow! It is amazing what kids promise to do for a piece of candy.

So what do parents do when the check on their sleeping kids and find a plastic bug on the floor? They put it on their kids, laugh, and take pictures. I know…cheap entertainment.



1 comment:

Lacey said...

Hey Fishers, long time no talk. Hope all is well! We miss you guys. Hey I need your address, would you email it to me? sherwoods99@gmail.com