Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The kids are asleep in bed and I have a few minutes to write about our lives. McCabe and Jacinda will start swimming lessons this Tuesday 2/2/10. We normally do this in the summer but McCabe kept asking if he could take them. Finally I caved since his birthday is 2/2/10 I thought it would be a nice gift.

Jacinda started taking up sewing. She is getting comfortable with the sewing machine. In fact, she found some scrap material, sewed a yellow zig zag line on it and called it a scarf. She was so pleased with her creation that she wore it to school.

Xadia is way too cute for words. She loves to smile and coo. She is also a squeeler. She will be looking at you and start to make these funny squeeling sounds. At first I thought she was going to cry but I knew I was wrong when she had a huge smile on her face. She is so joyful.

No comments: