Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wow!!! a new year. We kicked it off by staying at the Great Wolf Lodge. It is a hotel with an indoor water park. Yep...that is how we do it here in the Northwest....indoors. It was a lot of fun. We went with Doug (Tim's brother) and family which was nice because they held Xadia some of the time so I could have a turn on the slides. McCabe and Jacinda had a blast. They were not afraid of the water at all which is a blessing and a curse. Yes it will be easier to teach them to swim but at the moment, they should not rush off into deep waters without mom or dad.

Tomorrow starts the old routine of getting the kids to school, lessons, etc... I really enjoyed the break but time must go on.

At the moment I am sitting on my bed typing this entry and Tim is talking to Xadia. She is squealing and responding to him. It is the cutest thing. I love watching Tim bond with his daughter....shoot I just love seeing the cutesy soft side of him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE that dad's can get that way too!