Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday, January 17, 2010

My weeks are starting to blend into one. It has been two weeks since my last blog and I feel like I don't have much to write about. Here are a few things that are note worthy. I am selling my first item on e-bay. Tim has become a running machine. He set another personal best...10 miles in 1 hour and 40 minutes. (you go boy!!) McCabe is calling his dad Tim. It is driving Tim crazy. He keeps reminding McCabe that he should be called "dad," not Tim.

This morning for church McCabe decided to wear shorts and shoes that are a few sizes too big. (I don't think so.) I had to wrestle them off and put on some decent clothes. But before doing so I had to get a picture. He would not stand still that is why this picture is a little blurry.


Jacinda has been very helpful. I have this cute picture of her coloring a picture. She is such a good helper.


Xadia is now 3 months. Already she knows her mom. Last night we had a ward game night and she would not go to others without fussing. It was so weird. Then when I held her.....she would calm down. Babies sometimes just amaze me.

Here is a picture of us karaoking. We were singing either Like a Prayer by Madonna or Eternal Flame by the Bangles. We had such a blast. I love ward game night.

2 comments:

Camilla said...

wow, way to go Tim for the running! Got to love what the kids come up with on wearing.

Unknown said...

Jack dresses himself and I wish he'd let me. Church is a challenge for us too. Must be a middle child boy thing!