Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday, March 29, 2009



This past week was very busy and fun. It started out by talking with Sara Mumford my high school friend and college roommate. It was a joy to talk with her because she is very cheery, upbeat, and down to earth. We talked about kids and being wives and mothers. I hope everything works out for Blake, her husband with his adventures in work and possible position changes.

We are going on week 3 of breaking the pacifier addiction. McCabe is doing great. He is channeling his energy into his toy trains. We got him a spider man back pack so he can carry all his trains with him. However, it has been such a hassle trying to keep track of 6 different trains wherever we go. So we decided to narrow it down to taking just one train. He did not like that at first, but now he has gotten used to it. Kids are really good when they obey their parents.


Chris, my brother-in-law came into town for a few short days for his father’s reception. It was great seeing him. I miss the Fisher side of the family. Chris was not in town long enough to really do anything but go to the reception. It was a small informal and nice reception. The food was delicious and everything was just lovely. I am really glad we went. We got home about ten at night. Tim made the comment that he was really tired because it feels like he was watching the kids all day. I started laughing and said, “What part made you tired?” “Was it making a tambourine with Jacinda, or playing ball with the kids, reading them stories, making cards, feeding them lunch, or blowing bubbles, that mad you tired?” Of course these were activities I did with the kids throughout the day. Tim then said, “I only said it felt like I was watching the kids.” As part of the team effort to help alleviate some of my work, he put a new bottle of shampoo in the shower. We laughed at our different duties. I am not complaining at all, in fact, I had never thought about all the stuff I did during the day. It is a privilege to spend quality time with them. I do love them so much.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

you look great sasha!
my son carries his favorite toys / movies EVERYWHERE he goes. i have to talk him out of taking armloads of stuff into grocery stores and things like that. boys are so funny.