Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What can I say…..these are the days I love!! I feel very fortunate that I can stay home and raise my children. They bring much joy into mine and Tim’s lives. I am grateful that Tim is a great dad who loves to wrestle and be with the children. I am also grateful that the children have a willingness to help with the chores and are not afraid to show their silly side every once in a while.


Jacinda and McCabe clowning around.



Silly misters.....that is not a hat.



Jacinda helping with the dishes.


An incredibly precious moment that I had to snap.

To the Jones family.....here is what you requested. Smartslenderweight@yahoo.com

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Thank you! I love keeping in touch with you- I also have some questions for you because I am currently a junior in the Nutrition and Food Science Program at Cal State.