Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Well not too much has happened this past week besides the motherly duties of loading and unloading the dishwasher 2 to 3 times a day, taking Jacinda to and from pre-school, and changing a lot of diapers. I did learn this past week that I am not very good with oil based paint. I tried painting our front door which proved to be a disastrous deed. Not only was the texture rough but the wind blew the painter’s paper on the wet paint as it was drying. Needles to say we spent our Saturday stripping off the paint and prepping it as next week’s project. Oh! I just remembered something I did that was pretty amazing, I put away the Halloween decorations and help build more shelves in the storage room. Yeah!!!! Now I have a reason to buy more stuff. Isn’t life grand?

3 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Hi Sasha! I need your email address so I can invite you to see my blog! It's Becky (your old young woman from San Bernardino). My husband and I now live in Riverside.

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

your door painting story makes me tired. i hate doing a project and having to do it all over again. that is why i never start projects anymore. :)
have fun with the door.