Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ok so it is time to catch up with the Fishers. It has been two weeks since my last posting. I didn't think that my weeks were that exciting or that anything new had happened.....until I looked at the pictures. McCabe has started sleeping in a toddler bed. He is very wiggly, thank goodness for a side guard. He still likes to sleep in his crib from time to time so that remains in his room also.

McCabe originally was put to bed with his head in the opposiste direction.

The kids like to help me with the chores, especially cleaning the lint screen. They have their own special way of doing it.




(monkey see, monkey do!!)

Yes my kids keep me laughing. McCabe discovered a new trick all by himself.

I pray that the pretzel never breaks.

The week ended with a little beach/camping excursion. Okay so it is only the Columbia river and not really the beach, nevertheless, we had a great time. We made ice cream and peach cobbler. (yummy!!)

Tim doing a little reading while Jacinda smiles for a quick picture.



Myself and the kids exploring and playing on the sand.


Denise and I are intrigued by a story told around the campfire.

4 comments:

The Jones Family said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything well with you and your family! You were such a good example to me Sasha, as a young women.

Just Me said...

The photos of your kids in the dryer had me laughing. Hugs.
Bon

Lacey said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of McCabe with the pretzel up his nose, classic. I have been wondering about the toddler bed thing for Grady, but don't know if I am ready to take that on yet, ha ha

nicole said...

Sasha and Tim your kids are so cute. It's nice to see how your family is doing.
Love
Nicole (Ewell) Price