Sunday, April 29, 2018

Sunday, April 29, 2018


I don’t have much to report this week.  The lawn business kept the kids busy during the week.  The boys have a camp out coming and I was planning on a girl’s night out but Jacinda and Xadia would rather play with their friends.  That hurts me but they are 13 and 8 and that is what is important in their lives.
This past week our family attended a dance performance, “I can dance.”  McCabe’s whole 5th grade along with other schools danced for an audience.  It was very inspiring.  Many of these kids were from tier one schools.  McCabe’s school got to participate because Michael Smith’s mom (our neighbor) teaches for Ballet West and pulled some strings.  It was really fun watching so many kids.  Some were enjoying the spot light others did not.  Bottom line, it was so good for those kids who needed an outlet for expression.  I put together a video of McCabe’s performance.

No comments: