Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday, November 12, 2017

     Teagan is so funny.  When he does not get his way, he uses the line, "I am the boss."  Tim recently told Teagan that he is the boss and Teagan has taken it to the extreme.  If Tim calls on someone to give a prayer, Teagan will say, "I choose because I am the boss."  Because he is so cute, we just roll with it.  But the best part, he will call on the same person Tim just asked to say the prayer.
     Tim, Jacinda, and I got to experience night of excellence for the young women.  Jacinda gave a talk on Faith.  She was very nervous but did a good job.  I am glad Tim took the time to talk to her about Faith and how to deliver her talk.  I was busy making dinner and sorting clothes as they were talking.  Tim and I make a good team.  We have to do a lot of divide and conquer.  Sure we have our ups and downs but I like that we come through together.

No comments: