Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday, May 5, 2013



Life is never dull because it is filled with so much work.  As the weather has turned into something beautiful, we are out in our yard doing a lot of work.  We had to fix the sprinklers and the water feature.  It was very challenging doing yard work with a one-year-old crawling everywhere.  So we put him in the pack and play.  Teagan loves it.  I am so surprised at how content he is.  The other kids also loved playing with Teagan and in the pack and play.
During the week, I do inside work.  I get the privilege of doing the never ending task of laundry.  As I was changing loads the other day, Teagan sneaked into the dryer.  I was shocked….I did not know he knew how to climb into the dryer.  He is quickly out pacing me.  Teagan has also started walking.  He takes about 7 steps and then falls.  I am sure that he will be walking within 2 weeks.
Tim and Jacinda got to go on a date.  They went to a daddy-daughter hoedown for activity days.  They got all dressed up in their western clothes and went dancing and ate yummy foods.  Jacinda and Tim both had a great time but when Jacinda saw me she was a little upset because she was the only one in a dress.  The other kids wore jeans and bandanas.  Regardless of what others were wearing I bet she was the cutest girl there.


No comments: