Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Last week was Teagan’s baby blessing.  Tim did such a great job.  His spirit amazes me.  He always says that he is trying to come up to my level, but after Teagan’s baby blessing and his (Tim’s) testimony, it appears that I need to come up to his level.
Before church, we tried to get a family picture.  What was I thinking?  My kids do not sit still.  And my camera is on its last life.  Anyways, I did get a few good pictures.
Summer is here and I am so happy.  I am totally enthusiastic about learning.  I bought some math and alphabet books for the kids to do this summer.  We have already been to the library and going crazy with reading.  I am curious to see if I can sustain this behavior during the entire summer or if it ends by the beginning of next week.
 Cute Teagan in his baby swing.

 My sweet family that cannot sit still for a picture.

 Xadia's favorite pose for any picture.

Shhhh....Teagan is sleeping.  He is such an angel.

No comments: