Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I had a great birthday. Tim surprised me with a facial (loved it!!) and then with flowers and balloons. As I walked out to the car, there were more balloons tied to chocolates and a sweet little note colored by Jacinda. It was so nice to be pampered, spoiled, and feel so special. Later that night we went out to eat. I did not realize how big and quick my kids are....or maybe they were just dessert deprived. We split 2 brownies among the 4 of us. I think McCabe and Jacinda ate 3/4 of the dessert. I have never seen them devour food so quickly.

Later that night about 8:30 I started having contractions about 5 minutes apart. At 11:30 pm Tim and I went to the hospital. I was only dialated to a 3 but my contractions were regular so they kept me hooked up for 2 hours. During that time the contractions slowed and remained at a 3. Needless to say by 2:00 am I was ready to go home. So Tim and I left the hospital. The nurses were very surprised that I did not deliver that night/morning but they did say they expect to see us within the next day or two.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dang, you almost got another present for your birthday!