Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I had a quick minute to write some thoughts and happenings in the Fisher household. At the moment I am 35 weeks pregnant and very tired. I am having contractions with back pain but no abdominal pain. I am so ready to have this girl. Jacinda and McCabe are really cute. They like to kiss and hug my tummy aka "the baby." As I come to the end of my pregnancy, I have gained 30 pounds so far. Tim has lost 30 pounds and now we are 4 lbs away from being the same weight. It is really funny how we almost weigh the same.

McCabe is really living the life of a 2 year-old. He wants to do everything himself first and then he lets others help him. He has also picked up the word "poopoo head" thanks to the movie "Bugs Life." I have tried very hard to break him of saying poopoo head but I do not win in the least bit.

Jacinda is extremely helpful.....almost to the point where she should not help. When she sees me cleaning she asks, "mom, what can I do?" I love the fact that she wants to help but I need to gain some more patience because it takes twice as long when she helps and I have limited time. Although the other day I let the two of them clean the shower glass wall. I have never seen so much windex used to clean glass. I have also never seen so much windex on the bathroom floor. Another thing about Jacinda is that she is big into hearing stories about Tim and I during our younger years. Tim likes to start off his stories in a goofy voice by saying, "um.....when I was a little girl...." and Jacinda would say, "no, a little boy dad." It is a cute game they play.

No comments: