Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Funny thing happend today. As I was walking into the house I was startled by a small snake. Normally I would not pick up any snake, but I knew my kids would love it. So after about 7 minutes of chasing this silly little snake I picked it up and immediately the muscles in my arms locked stretched out in front of me. There is no way I was going to hold it close. I walked into the bathroom and the kids were taking a bath. I showed Tim and well the pictures tell the rest of the story.


Tim with the snake.


Close up of the snake.


Tim showing the kids the snake.


Oops! The snake fell into the water. The kids squeal and swim/move for cover.

I felt bad for that little snake. When we finally got him out he was breathing so fast. It looked like his little sides were going to burst. I took him to the front yard and let him go. Jacinda wanted him to stay but I know better. Bottom line, snakes are not pets!! (At least not for this gal.)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Sasha-
I am very impressed that you touched a snake.No way would i pick one of those things up.I am sure the kids loved seeing it. Thanks for the birthday greetings. I had a wonderful day yesterday.It won't be long before you are 31 too...

JuLene said...

Wow! That's a whole lot more than I would do. I have a huge fear of snakes. I'm proud of you!

Unknown said...

I started to get the heebie geebies seeing the pictures..I know its a baby but Ugh! I could never be as brave as you were at picking it up....Kudos!!!!

The Jones Family said...

Sasha, your family is beautiful! I want to see pictures of you too!