Thursday, September 5, 2024

Thursday, September 5, 2024

      Ring the bell, school is in.  The kids are in school.  Jacinda leaves in one week to go to college.  I am very excited for her.  She is nervous because she will be 3 hours away and it is a new adventure for her.  I know she is going to do great.  She has quit her jobs at Lowe’s and Centerpointe Theatre.  She now spends her time packing for school, crocheting plant holders, and rock climbing.  Jacinda also likes to watch Modern Family. 


                This past weekend, Tim took Jacinda on a getaway.  They went to St. George and saw 3 productions: Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, and the Jersey Boys.  They both agreed that Jersey Boys was their favorite.  While out, they visited Hurricane Peach Days and got some expensive soaps for the family.  Mine has beach sand in it.  You could say that it is an exfoliator.

                McCabe and I are back in the groove of doing math.  We are working on quadratic equations.  It is super fun.  I always enjoy a good math problem.  McCabe and Sam went fishing this past weekend in the Uintahs.  They caught some fish but also got rained out.  Mac said their tent took on some water because the fly zipper was broken.  Unfortunately, Sam got the majority of the water in his area.



                McCabe likes going to the gym.  He is working hard on sculpting his body.  Every mirror he passes, he lifts up his shirt to get a view of his abs.  It makes me laugh because I always comment in my head when he lifts up his shirt, “yep, your tummy is still there.”  He also likes to play the guitar.


                Xadia made the volleyball team.  It is so fun watching her games.  The first game was rough but the second and third ones were much better because they were playing like a team and not shuffling around trying to find their positions.  Xadia likes to ride the e-bikes, however, she is really excited to get her learners permit and start driving.  Xadia is big into fragrant sprays and likes to make desserts, especially cupcakes.




Teagan is into boxing and watching random videos on Youtube.  Teagan also enjoys riding the e-bikes and will take it to boxing.  He has decided to grow out his hair.  It is getting long and unkept.  Tim and I are convincing him to clean up the sides but he wants to keep it long.  He would really like to go to fan X.  We made a costume.  He painted some black shoes brown and cut the straw hat to match the character.  I sewed the vest.  He wants to go as Demaro Black.   





I got my costume ready for Halloween.  I will go as the Raven Queen.  I repurposed an old costume and added my own flair to it.  I liked how it turned out.  Now just deciding if there should be a headpiece.



Tim is working hard.  I am so grateful for all that he does for our family.  He gives the kids a lot of opportunity to earn and work and he is right beside them doing reels and mowing.  Yet when I need a nap, he is always willing to cuddle with me.  I love him so much.



No comments: