Saturday, April 1, 2023

Saturday, April 1, 2023 (Recap of Feb.)

              February came and went and I slacked with updating my journal blog.  So here are a few pictures from February and what occurred.  Teagan and I attended symphony hall for a field trip.  It was a fun experience.  They highlighted African American classical music.  I was not familiar with any of the composers, but I did enjoy learning about them.

Fozzie is showered with love in our house.  However, his fur and snow do not mix well.  Fozzie’s fur is so thick and matted it is attracting snowballs.  When he comes inside from the cold, his legs are coated with small snowballs and they get tracked all over the house.  Xadia took it upon herself to shave Fozzie.  She loves making him look like a new dog.  Fozzie is now hairless and likes to stay near things that make him warm like the couch.  He does not like wearing his dog capes.  He will rub against the couches to remove them.  He is so funny.


February is the month of Valentines.  I asked Xadia to clean the girl’s bathroom.  After she finished, I checked her work and found this folded towel.  She had made a heart out of the towels.  I thought is was so cute, I had to take a picture.



No comments: