Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Monday, May 3, 2022

              A week has passed.  It does not seem like much has happened.  My theatrical audition went well.  At least when I started singing.   When I introduced myself, I completely forgot what song I was singing.  The pianist had to remind me it was, “I got the sun in the morning” (from Annie Get Your Gun).  I was pleased with my audition.  Unfortunately, I did not get a role but that does not bother me.  It takes guts to do what I did and besides, there was some amazing talent in the room.  I am sure It will be a great play. 

               We took Teagan out for his dinner night.  He chose Texas Roadhouse.  We had to wait 1.5 hours to be seated.  So in the meantime, we went home and did some work on the backyard.  It is slowly coming together.  There is a lot of little things to do right now such as placing electrical, gas, low voltage wires to make sure the backyard is the way it we want it.  I love when Teagan helps Time because he will wear Tim’s boots which are 6 sizes too big.  He also decided to wear the boots to Texas Roadhouse.  At first, I was going to have him change but Tim convinced me to let it slide.  We had a great dinner.  Teagan was so full from the butter and rolls, we had to take his steak home.  He kept laying on the bench saying, “Oh I am so full.”  I love having these little moments with the kids.


               As the warmer weather approaches, we like to have campfires.  We live in such a beautiful place.  We sit in our backyard and watch the sun set as we stay warm by the fire.  Occasionally kids will roast some food.  Teagan decided to roast some frozen Rhodes dinner rolls.  It was not successful, but he enjoyed making a doughy mess.  Tim likes to start the fire either lighter fluid or a blow torch.  On this particular evening he went with the blow torch.



No comments: