Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thursday, May 17, 2018

          It is not very often I get to have a girl’s night out.  But when it happens, I love it.  The girls and I spent a night in Eden.  We rented a condo.  We ate microwave dinners.  Played a “sleep over party” game.  I got a funny card.  I had to act like a teenage vampire that just ate garlic.  Another silly card was have a dance party for 2 minutes.  Xadia got a card that said, “Explain how to make spaghetti with an Italian accent.”  She did not know how to do an Italian accent.  So I had her say, “that is a spicy meatball,” with an accent.  It was hilarious.  We all took a turn saying “spicy meatball.”  After the game, we went hot tubbing and then got in our pajamas and watched “Coco.”  We also ate junk food.  I was really tired after the movie.  It was 10:30 pm.  I needed to go to sleep.  Xadia wanted to play the game again.  I told her she could play with Jacinda.  She ended up going to sleep.  In the morning, I slept until 9:30.  The girls made a smoothie and cinnamon biscuits for breakfast.  It was really yummy.  We watched “The Little Rascals,” and ate.  We then cleaned up and went home.  It was a fun time with my girls.



                It is not very often I get to go on a field trip.  I got to go to the zoo with Teagan.  He wanted his dad to go instead of me because I went on the zoo field trip with the other 3 kids.  Too bad for him.  But we had a good time.  We visited all the animals.  His favorite part was the playground.  The boys in our group played for an hour.  After the playground we saw the polar bear and the seals.  The boys loved that exhibit because they can the animals under water and above the water.  Just before leaving we bought cotton candy.  When I asked Teagan what his favorite part of the zoo was he said, “the playground and cotton candy.”  Forget about all the neat animals.  He is just a simple boy. 






No comments: