Monday, February 5, 2018

Monday, February 5, 2018

Super busy weekend.  McCabe had a fabulous 11th birthday.  He had 10 friends over for pizza, donuts, ice cream, cake, and games.  We played are you smarter than a fifth grader.  The boys loved that.  They would purposely answer incorrectly so they could get a dum-dum sucker.  We ate pizza followed by a donut eating contest followed by a cup racing game.  After opening presents, only about 4 boys ate cake and ice cream.  The rest headed downstairs to play.  We still had games to play but the boys just wanted to do their own thing which consisted of playing on walkie-talkies and wrestling in the ball pit.  When the moms came to pick up the kids, the boys emerged from the basement all sweaty and red in the face.  It was an unexpected sight, but the boys all had a good time.





Monday we went to Texas Roadhouse with Nana Hefner Hansen and Lynn to celebrate McCabe’s birthday.  It is always to fun to see them.  We talked a lot about accounting and finances.  Lynn is an accountant.  When the food arrived, no one was hungry because we filled up on rolls and cinnamon butter.  So we boxed up the food and ate it the next day.  We did not leave the restaurant until we got a picture of McCabe on the see-saw birthday horse…..Yee Haw!

I got my jacket finished and wore it to church.  It is so vibrant and fun.  I really do enjoy sewing.  I plan on making Jacinda an outfit.  She sent a picture.  I will see how good I can do without a pattern.  I just make things up as I go.


We got the computers moved downstairs into the basement.  Now the craft room is the computer/game room.  It is fabulous.  Tim has his office back and will start working from home within the next month.  I will miss him.  I liked it when he would come and eat lunch with me or surprise me with flowers.  He spoils me and I love it.

No comments: