Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday, August 11, 2013


Jacinda and McCabe got to spend a week at the Stubb’s house.  They had a lot of fun going to the beach, the movies, eating frozen yogurt and catching lizards.  We decided to drive to Vegas to get the kids.  This would give us a few days with my dad and sister, Tarra.  It was just me and the kids.  It was very hot in Vegas (105 degrees) my phone would not charge because my battery kept over heating.  Dad was busy selling pianos so I did not get to see him very much.  I was busy chasing Teagan and making sure he did not hit the pianos with his toys.  We all went swimming with Tarra and family.  It was fun to see her and her two boys, Cody and Xavius.  Dad did not join us because he was too tired.  After swimming we ate at Inn and Out.  It was my first time in years that I had a cheeseburger and it was yummy.  Later we went back to the house and watched t.v.  Teagan was so tired he kept crying.  It was hard for me to deal with all the crying so I put him down for a nap.  He slept for an hour and then got up and started crying some more.  That is when I decided to cut the trip short.  I came home a day early.  I needed Tim’s help.  Before leaving, we went to Kripy Kreme donuts to eat some yummy treats and watch how donuts were made.  We finally made it home and now here it is 10 pm and the kids are too wound up to go to sleep.  I guess they got some good naps in the car.  I am tired so I am off to sleep.

No comments: