Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday, November 18, 2012


So this life is getting crazy.  Obama is going to be President for another 4 years and the economy will be in a huge limbo.  I am glad I have Tim and the kids.  They keep me pretty focused on what is important….the family, the gospel, and serving.
Jacinda is going to be 8 in a few weeks.  We are getting ready for her baptism.  Everybody is excited.  Xadia kept trying to take Jacinda’s baptism packet away from sister Obray (the primary president).  I had to keep Xadia distracted so sister Obray could finish what she needed to tell Jacinda.  After the meeting, Jacinda was choosing who would play the piano and what songs she wanted to sing.  I love all the enthusiasm.
                Saturday the kids tested for their tae kwon do belt advancement.  Jacinda is now a high brown belt and McCabe is a green belt.  They both work really hard at their kicks and sparring.  The other day McCabe asked me to help him with his sparring moves.  I told him I did not know them and he said, “but you are there watching me.”  Yes that is true but I am not doing the moves…most of the time I am keeping an eye on Xadia and Teagan.
                Friday we had a kids movie night.  The kids took some friends to the movies.  We saw “Wreck it Ralph.”  What a super cute movie.  It was so fun to see the old characters I grew up playing on the video game circuit.  The story line was great.  I would definitely see that movie again.
                The latest thing at our house is building a train out of laundry baskets.  The kids love to put Teagan in one of the baskets and pull him around.  Teagan is such a good boy.  He lets the kids pull him around.  Just the other day he was having such a good time in his comfy basket, he fell asleep.  He is just  so cute.
                Before I end this entry I have to write something Tim said about Xadia.  “She is not mean, just crazy.”  The reason for the comment is because Xadia is so loud at times and uses such a harsh tone in her voice.  We are coming to realize she is not intentionally being mean.  She is a fiery little pistol of a girl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Teagen is so adorable! This post reminds me of when the girls were little and would fall asleep in the wierdest spots and positions.