Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday, April 29, 2012

 Teagan reaching for his bug toy.
 Xadia holding Teagan.
 McCabe holding Teagan.
 Jacinda holding Teagan.
 Nana Hefner holding Teagan.
Daddy holding Teagan.

Time is passing quickly.  Being a parent is like being in a warp zone….blink and a couple of years have passed.  It has been 7 weeks since Teagan’s birth.  He is getting much bigger.  His little legs are starting to get some rolls.  He is not looking so fragile anymore.  It makes me happy to see him thrive.  Children are miracles.  Having good health is a miracle.  I am so grateful that I could have Xadia and Teagan since surviving cancer.  It has been 4 years since finishing chemo therapy.  I never want to go through that experience again.  I am so thankful for the life I have lived.  Teagan is starting to smile back at me.  He is reaching for toys.  He is just being amazing and I get to witness it.  I love it, love it, love it.
My children are learning to love and serve each other. I have to admit that some days are better than others but remember, they are learning.  They are especially very willing to help with Teagan.  They want to bathe him, feed him, or hold him.  I took a few pictures of my family holding Teagan.  These pictures are so special. You can see in each family member’s expression the love and happiness that Teagan brings.  I hope that in the future as my children read this posting, they will also realize that each one of them has also touched our family with love and happiness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

4 years! that's amazing. Ditto everything.