Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Had a crazy yet normal week. My emotions got the best of me. I normally try to be a pleasant and optimistic person but Saturday everything came to a head and I had a breakdown. I felt over worked, tired, and frustrated….mainly because I had to keep picking up after the children and thinking about how another child is going to be added to the mix. It felt good to cry and get it out of my system. I feel like a new woman today.

In church I participated in a young women’s lesson. I got the privilege to talk about the blessing of having children. I was not the ideal candidate to give my opinion about this topic after my bad week, but I looked at motherhood as a whole and it is a wonderful thing. I think my five minutes went over well with the ladies and my points were made. No matter how trying children can be…..they ultimately make us happy and a better person. I thank God for the privilege of being a mother.

No comments: