Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wow, I can’t believe how tired I am. Summer has been packed with activities. We just finished with swimming lessons. I had to withdraw McCabe because he would not get in the water unless I was next to him. After the second lesson, I went to the front desk with soaking wet pants and asked for a refund. The YMCA was very nice and gave me a full refund. Jacinda is a different story. She loved her swimming lessons. By the end of the second week, she was able to swim the length of the pool all by herself. I am very proud of her.

This past week the squires (my sister and her family) came to visit. We went to the park, the river, and fixed our playground toy while they were here. McCabe and Brinton were so cute. They were best buds. Brinton asked if McCabe could come to his house and then would put his arm around his shoulder. McCabe would say, “yes, I will come.” And then put his arm around Brinton. Love these young boys.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jack did that same thing with swim lessons last year, so I opted out on lessons all together this year. I think he would have been fine but I did't want the headache! Glad they gave you a refund, I only got 1/2 of mine! Which is better then none though!