Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday, June 20, 2010

We just celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary and I can honestly say that marriage is fantastic. It is amazing how two people mesh into one. One in motivation, focus, developing and thinking. I swear we have been together so long now that at times we know what each other is thinking. It is so fun to see how far we have come since the first few years. There are things that show my influence in Tim and vice verse. One example is Tim being health conscious and exercising. He has become somewhat picky with food......his taste standards have been raised. Something about me is that I am more relaxed and will crack a "Tim" joke ever so often and love to watch Marx Brother's movies.

So how did we celebrate our anniversary??? Our babysitter canceled so we took the family out to eat at Applebee’s and then watched funny home videos. It was a fun evening. The kids were good. But I could not get them to sit still for a picture hence the blur. What a great anniversary….Love you baby….thanks for all the great times. I look forward to many more.

No comments: