Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday, May 10, 2010

It has been 2 week since my last posting. We have been doing a lot of things. So I warn you.....there are a lot of pictures. In the following pictures it shows Tim making swords out of PVC pipe for our family. This was a great family night. With our swords in hand, we were able to defend ourselves and our home against evil things. We had previously made a slide show with good and bad items and we wanted to test our kids to see if they could identify what was acceptable. So if the slide show had a picture of fighting or alcohol, they would raise their swords to defend themselves. If the picture was of good music or tithing, they would put down their swords and allow those things into our home. It was a great learning experience and the kids had a great time making their swords....all 3 of them (Jacinda, McCabe, and Tim).


(You want a piece of me.....bring it on!)





So while we were in Utah, Mimi wanted to straighten my hair since it is naturally curly. Well we never had the time so I finally did it at my house and I promised to show her the picture. So voila Mimi here I am with straight hair.



We are an excercise going family. Although I don't think McCabe has mastered the idea of a proper push-up. Here he is letting Tim do all the work.


Yeah!! a visit from Papa!

Here are all of the kids with their grandpa, Myron Nalder. WE are so happy to have him stay with us.

So even though my McCabe is getting big, he is still a softy. On this particular day before naps he told me to wait a moment while he got his babies. He covered them up and made sure the one had her bottle and fed the other one an imaginary carrot. I had to get a picture. Then Jacinda found out that Mac had her dolls and she was livid. But we got it all resolved and he did get to sleep with "his babies." Thanks Jacinda for sharing your dolls.


Here is the cutest smile in the whole world. Xadia is so happy. I love those 2 teeth of hers.


Daughter sees mom feed baby so she wants to feed baby. Have at it Jacinda. However, I had to do cleam up duty. I think more got on Xadia's bib and face than in her mouth. Thanks for your help Jacinda, I love you.


Daughter sees daddy grilling so she wants to try. She only got as far as helping daddy clean the grill. I won't let her get near the heat. But she loves to watch the temperature needle rise. She and McCabe kept running back in the house to tell us that the needle hit another set of zeroes. The best part was McCabe copying her....running back and forth and spitting out words. I don't think he had a clue what Jacinda was doing but it looked like fun so he joined her.

No comments: