Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My baby Xadia is getting so big. She is now 4 months and rolling over.

Every moment we get to enjoy the sunshine we are out walking. On this particular day Jacinda got bored on our walk because we walk up and down the same street for about an hour. It is a safe street with very little traffic. While sitting in the car (because we drive to this street) she found some chalk. She got out and drew some pictures. She then started playing hop scotch....what a cutie!

I love my life because there is never a dull moment. My kids are constantly surprising me with the silly things they do.

Here is McCabe wearing his birthday gift from Grandma. He looks so handsome. He happens to be talking with Lance and Soli Stubbs on the phone....what a model!



Here is another picture where he should be modeling for fruit of the loom or maybe Calvin Klein...wait a minute...is that McCabe or Tim? McCabe is so big. He is putting on his own underwear. Now he needs to figure out what part goes in the front.

I love this man and I am so thankful he is my husband!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sasha look how long your hair is! About a year or longer it was short curls. Love those long curls now. And I LOVE that you took a picture of McCabe in his CK's! What a precious memory you'll always have. Grow Zadia grow.

Very Zaneta said...

So good to see you doing well.

Unknown said...

Oh Sasha...your kids are just the sweetest! They crack me up constantly...I am so happy to be your friend and thanks for sharing such cute things about your family...such good examples!