Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yesterday I got to be an extra in a movie called the “Crowley Project.” It stars Harrison Ford, Brendan Fraser, and Keri Russell. I participated in two scenes, the school play (as an audience member) and in front of the school as a parent dropping off her daughter. I won’t be seen in either one because both times I was too far away from the cameras. However, it was a fun experience. If you see this movie when it comes out note the outdoor scene when everybody is in a jacket or a sweater and see if anyone is sweating. It was 89 degrees and that segment was shot 9 times. The crew was awesome about getting water and sunblock to the participants.

It is amazing how society builds up actors and actresses. They are just ordinary people like us. I took some pictures but need to figure out how to get them from my phone to the computer. Stay tuned for pictures.

No comments: